Involvement in NASBITE brings meaningful connections. Take advantage of opportunities to meet, collaborate and network with international trade educators, promoters and exporters throughout the Annual Conference.
Before the events:
• Log in to nasbite.org and visit the online Member Directory where you can search for CGBPs or by Members’ location to identify other NASBITE Members who may be attending, and give them a call or send an email to introduce yourself and why you are excited to attend.
• Follow NASBITE social media channels for Annual Conference and Summit updates, announcements and chatter.
During the events:
• Follow the NASBITE social media channels for all the news, pics and fun!
• Visit the exhibiting sponsors who have tools, programs and expertise to share.
• Attend the Annual Conference Opening Reception National Small Business Exporter Summit Closing Reception for networking opportunities across both groups.
• The Annual Conference provides more time for networking during two breakfasts, two lunches, and the Closing Reception.