Who Should Attend… and Why?
The NASBITE Annual Conference and concurrent National Small Business Exporter Summit are two events crafted especially for the global trade community. These events draw from all segments of the global business community, including trade educators and administrators; federal, state and local trade assistance professionals; exporters and importers; other businesses that support or facilitate international trade finance, logistics, and compliance; and students.
NASBITE Conferences are known for their “take-away” value and camaraderie. Attendees not only share and learn from the many breakout sessions on all aspects of global business, but also have ample opportunity to network with peers, find out who’s doing what, hear about best practices in trade education and trade assistance, and discover new skills and approaches in export development and marketing.
What to Expect
- Three outstanding Keynote presentations on international trade news and developments
- 8+ hours of education and training: self-select your program from over 30 possible Conference Sessions covering content in four Tracks: Trade Education, International Education, Trade Skills, and Trade Resources
- The latest news and updates on the CGBP exam and CGBP training programs and guides
- Opportunities to meet old and new friends during breaks and at evening receptions
- Opportunities to see the latest technology and tools from our vendor-exhibitors
- Recognition of annual Trade Educator and Program Excellence award recipients
- A record of the proceedings for the sessions you missed
Here is what past NASBITE Annual Conference attendees have told us:
NASBITE International conferences offer excellent opportunities to connect, learn and share best practices for those trying to promote and expand international trade and education.
Everyone in international trade–whether education, support services, or direct trade, should attend the NASBITE conference on a regular basis to stay on top of the changes and trends.
Go…for an export professional it is a must! Get your CGBP and attend to meet folks who are very successful at exporting and educating their clients.
CGBPs Earn Recertification Credits!
CGBPs (Certified Global Business Professionals) attending the Annual Conference will earn enough Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to qualify for recertification and the CEUs will be applied automatically to the certification records of confirmed attendees! CGBPs may also pay their annual $75 recertification fee and NASBITE Membership Fees when they register for the Annual Conference.
Need Help Justifying Your Conference Registration & Travel Funding?
NASBITE has prepared a Registration Proposal document which outlines the value of attending, enables registrants to show the ROI in return for funding, and details travel, housing and registration expenses. Simply complete the form as a justification for the cost of attendance.