Incoterms® 2020 in Practice
March 24, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Please note: this Workshop is concurrent with Day 2 of the CGBP Boot Camps. If you plan to participate in a Boot Camp, you cannot attend this Workshop.
You may know the definitions of Incoterms® 2010, but do you know what has changed with Incoterms® 2020? Do you have a good understand of how to apply the new rules? This Preconference Workshop will provide not only an understanding of the definitions of Incoterms® 2020 rules, but actionable examples of using the rules to your advantage in purchase orders, sales agreements and even letters of credit.
Learn which terms to use if you are the seller and there is an export license or letter of credit; understand why and how you may select certain terms as a buyer based on the origin of the goods or other considerations.
This workshop will help provide the answers to how and when best to use Incoterms® 2020 rules to your business advantage.
- Background on Incoterms® Rules
- Relationship between Incoterms® Rules and payment terms
- What has changed with the 2020 rules?
- Can you still use Incoterms® 2010?
- Application of the various terms in international transactions
- And much more
Who should attend?
- International trade professionals
- Purchasing Agents
- Earlybird (register by February 28, 2020): $95.00
- Regular (register after February 28, 2020): $195.00